Our Seller Services
When you sell a home through Coldwell Banker®, you’ve made the right decision.
Selling a home with a professional can make a potentially complicated, intimidating process easier. A Coldwell Banker® Sales Associate is Your Perfect Partner® when it comes to marketing your home.
Using the tools in our Seller Resources section you can request the value of your home, research your neighborhood, find a Sales Associate, and more. If you’re also buying a home, check our Buyer’s Resources section for guidance and advice.
As Your Agent, We Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales
What are homes selling for on your street? Feel free to contact us to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or to receive a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. Contact us for more info!
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
HOME VALUEThinking about selling? Find Out How Much Your Home is ACTUALLY Worth.
WHAT'S YOUR HOME WORTH?
Get an ACTUAL Market Price for your home.
Don’t be fooled by automated home prices.
Disclosaphobia? 5 Tips for Completing a Seller’s Disclosure
The seller’s disclosure is one of the most important documents that a buyer closely scrutinizes prior to going under contract. Here are important things to keep in mind as you complete this form. By Victoria [...]
The First Room(s) That Should Be Staged When Selling a Home
Getting ready to sell your home in Humboldt County, and thinking about hiring a staging professional? Excellent choice! Unless you have an unlimited budget it is important for you to decide which rooms in [...]
Fix It or Not? What to Ask When Prepping Your Home for Sale
When you make the decision to sell your home, it can be tricky to know which changes would make your home sell more quickly or boost the sale price — and which would just be [...]
Increase Your Chances of a High Appraisal
Many homeowners choose to get their properties appraised before selling a home. Having an appraisal can help sellers determine how to price their homes to avoid asking for too much or too little. Appraisers examine [...]
How a Real Estate Agent Helps Home Sellers
Given all the tools the Internet and modern innovation make available to consumers in general, some may wonder whether they truly need an agent to help sell their home. If having doubts, homeowners looking to sell should [...]
Thinking About Selling Your Home, Why Going Solo May Not Be Going Smart
Those that choose to sell their own homes often hope to avoid the commission paid to real estate agents. While those familiar with the housing market and process of selling a home may enjoy a [...]
Small Upgrades That Go A Long Way
No one wants to spend a fortune when it comes to selling a home, but most want to spruce up a few areas to make their property more appealing to potential buyers. There are several [...]
How to Limit Spending When Getting A Home Ready To Sell
It is common for homeowners to think that selling a home is an expensive endeavor, which may in turn cause them to hold off on putting their home on the market. From repairs to staging [...]
Get Help Selling – It Pays (Literally) to Work with a Pro
Everyone’s heard the old saying, “If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.” While this is true in many circumstances, it might not be the best practice to follow when selling [...]
Contact Us Today
2120 Campton Road, Suite C, Eureka, CA 95503
Phone: (707) 445-8811
Toll Free 1-800-776-4458
Fax (707) 443-5813
Monday- Friday 9am- 5pm
Saturday & Sunday by appointment only