- (707) 616-1417
- (707) 445-8811
- 2120 Campton Road, Eureka, CA
Real estate, its all in the timing…
Energetic and passionate about Real Estate, as a Humboldt County Native, I am here to guide you through the market with patience, determination, knowledge and professionalism.
- I coach youth soccer and volunteer for various fundraising committees throughout Humboldt County
- I am a dedicated full time agent that listens to what my clients want and need to fulfill their Real Estate Dreams.
- I appreciate the unique attributes of living in rural Northern California and enjoy its beautiful scenery, rivers, lakes, mountains, local arts, culture and food, all with a close community feel. I truly appreciate what each individual town that makes up this area has to offer from the beaches in Trinidad to the quaint victorian village of Ferndale
- Each transaction is different and communication is key.
- If there is a will there is a way and I work hard for my clients to provide excellent customer service
- Licensed California Realtor – License #01458090 since 2004
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the California Association of Realtors
- International Sterling Society award
- Mad River Youth Soccer League coach of the year 2008.
- Toys for Kids Fundraiser Committee certificate of appreciation 2007-2010.
Areas of Expertise:
- First Time Home Buyers
- Sellers Agent
- Vacation and Second Homes, Luxury Homes
- Relocations, Investment Properties
- Residential, Multi-Unit, Land, and Commercial
Real Estate Specialist for Big Lagoon, Trinidad, Westhaven, McKinleyville, Arcata, Blue Lake, Willow Creek, Fieldbrook, Dows Prairie, Eureka, Freshwater, Kneeland, Myrtletown, Cutten, Fortuna, Ferndale, Loleta, Carlotta, Hydesville, Rio Dell, ScotiaReal Estate Specialist for Big Lagoon, Trinidad, Westhaven, McKinleyville, Arcata, Blue Lake, Willow Creek, Fieldbrook, Dows Prairie, Eureka, Freshwater, Kneeland, Myrtletown, Cutten, Fortuna, Ferndale, Loleta, Carlotta, Hydesville, Rio Dell, Scotia
- Enjoys spending time with family and friends enjoying the unique dining experiences of each town, and the many local events Humboldt County has to offer including Arts Alive and Arts Arcata.
- One of her hobbys is Travel, both international and within the United States.
- Loves to continue to learn and is currently learning German.