About Sara Christensen
Not only was Sara Christensen raised in Humboldt County, but her family has been living in the area for generations and she will use her extensive local knowledge to help you with your real estate needs. After high school, Sara moved to Chico State where she went to Business School for a few years. After returning home for personal reasons in her senior year, she graduated from Humboldt State with a Bachelors degree in Business Management and has lived here ever since. She can’t imagine living anywhere other than this beautiful area we call Humboldt County.
Sara’s passion for Real Estate and viewing beautiful homes and properties in our area, led her to getting her Real Estate license in 2014 and starting a career as a Realtor® at Coldwell Banker Cutten Realty. Sara has a no pressure approach and will be committed to giving clients professional service and honest advice, enabling them to make sound financial decisions in the sale and purchase of real estate. As a hard worker, she will ensure that your next real estate transaction goes as smoothly as possibly, taking care of all the details necessary for a successful transaction.
Sara became involved on several committees within Humboldt Association of Realtors as soon as she became a Realtor. These included: Government Relations Committee, Budget and Finance Committee, LCRC Committee, General Plan Sub-Committee, Member Services and more. In 2018, Sara was voted to be Humboldt Association of Realtor’s Treasurer/Secretary and this year she was voted to be the Humboldt Association of Realtor’s President-Elect. She loves being involved with the local Real Estate community and furthering the values of home ownership and protecting individual property rights.
Buying and selling real estate can be one of the biggest decisions a person makes in their lifetime and Sara takes pride in making sure her clients are confident and reach their realty goals. As an animal lover and nature enthusiast, Sara not only lives in Humboldt County but loves the area as well, and is excited to assist clients in finding their piece of local paradise. Her goal is to make your realty dreams a reality!
- Licensed California Realtor®
- BS in Business Management from Humboldt State University
- Member of: California Association of Realtors
- Member of: National Association of Realtors
- Accredited Buyers Representative
- Treasurer/Secretary of Humboldt Association of Realtors 2018
- Current President-Elect of Humboldt Association of Realtors 2019 (Executive Committee)
- Lifelong Humboldt resident with extensive knowledge of the local area and what each community has to offer
- Values customer service and gives great attention to detail, providing smooth and easy-going transactions
- Career Driven, Full Time Agent dedicated to her client