- (707) 445-8811
- (707) 498-4938
- 2120 Campton Road, Eureka, CA
I believe the role of a Realtor is that of a trusted advisor, and much less that of a salesperson. I believe in telling people what I know, not what I think they want to hear. There are many people other than buyer and seller involved in every real estate transaction. I make sure to surround myself with those people that will ensure the process of buying and selling real estate is as simple and straightforward as possible. My experience with Coldwell Banker Cutten Realty combined with my ranching background make me uniquely qualified to handle all of Humboldt County’s real estate needs.
- Strong knowledge of local markets.
- Skilled and successful negotiator.
- Ability to simplify process of buying and selling real estate.
- Dependable facilitator
- Ability to accurately assess people and situations.
- Lifelong, 5th generation, Humboldt County native.
- Five years full-time Realtor with Coldwell Banker Cutten Realty, Humboldt County’s real estate leader.
- Fifteen years full-time beef cattle rancher, providing unparalleled knowledge of rural and agricultural property.
- Degree in Economics, University of California, Davis
- Honest, Loyal, Ethical, Diplomatic, Realistic
- Member, International Sterling Society 2010, Coldwell Banker
Areas of Expertise:
- Horse property